Great Minds Think Alike
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 | Author: eventer79
Well, I have discovered that one of my friends from high school has a fantastic blog that you should definitely check out, dear wanderers!

Green Design Collective

The graphic on the latest post is worth the look alone, LOL! And it looks like we have some of the same things on our minds, including water and energy conservation. Well-written and well-researched, her blog is sure to provide a steady stream (haha, "stream", get it! Ohhhhh, I crack myself up) of useful information to help you save money by reducing resource use and give yourself plenty of warm fuzzies by taking real steps to lower impact living.

I command thee: Go! Read! Enjoy! And I shall sit here and ponder what is on my mind next.
|
Share on: Facebook, Twitter
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On March 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM , emKem said...

Yay! Thanks :o)

 
On March 26, 2009 at 3:36 PM , lifeshighway said...

I went, I read and I added it to my list of blogs that I am reading. Thanks for the info. Now I can be dismayed twice in one day.

 
On March 27, 2009 at 8:30 AM , eventer79 said...

Hee hee. Em is an architect and knows lots more about design than I do! I just like to make you crap your pants. ;-P