Mama's Got A Brand New Groove
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 | Author: eventer79
I'm playing with some new looks here on WWWT -- if you like what you see, let me know. I'm trying to step outside the standard Blogger templates but have no desire or energy to code an entire one myself, so am working to reach a happy medium. It's not exactly easy to switch back and forth, but I do have one other I'd like to try if this one wears out its welcome. You may now return to perusing the pictures below...
|
Share on: Facebook, Twitter
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On August 19, 2009 at 4:52 PM , lifeshighway said...

I like the new look although I hate to see so much wasted space at the top.

The fish are great! I love feeding them.

 
On August 19, 2009 at 7:47 PM , eventer79 said...

Thanks, the fish for some reason endlessly amuse me, I am in love with the buttery smooth animation and perfect movement. I don't love the big space at the top either, but I do like the artwork. The other one I think has a smaller top, I haven't tried coding it out yet. Can you do xml in notepad?

 
On August 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM , emKem said...

Ooh I like it! It's quite different from the standard Blogger look. Although 90% of the time I'm reading this on my Google Reader anyway so I am not your target audience :oP

 
On August 22, 2009 at 3:01 PM , eventer79 said...

Thanks -- I have fallen in love with the artwork! My other option turned out to be ugly when I got it full scale so this one's a keeper!