Lakes and Critters and Travel
Sunday, August 09, 2009 | Author: eventer79
Yup, that's what I am doing these days and that is why my blogging stinks right now. So I have to simply post another promise of posts to come. It's hard to be insightful and entertaining after a 60 hour week!

We DO have a new winner in the category "weirdest thing found in a body of water." Plucked out of a stream -- a hot pink dildo. I was simultaneously struck with two questions. (1) How on earth did it end up under a log in a stream??? (2) Why hot pink? Hopefully both will remain forever unanswered.
|
Share on: Facebook, Twitter
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On August 10, 2009 at 3:29 AM , Clair said...

We have a recycling category here in McMurdo called SKUA, which is where people put all their useless-to-them but still maybe-useful-to-someone stuff. Clothes, books, shoes, etc. I'm afraid that one day, when sorting through a box of SKUA, I've found a collection of dildos. I mean, sharing means caring but that's just really disgusting. I gagged a little, and then they were dumped into Food Waste. Ewwww. TMI? yes, probably. But you started it.

 
On August 10, 2009 at 10:03 AM , eventer79 said...

Wow, a whole collection?? You win! Some things are just not fit for reuse...