I Have Super Powers!
Saturday, November 14, 2009 | Author: eventer79
That's right, I can summon famous people to appear with this blog! I bet you had no idea WWWT was so omniscient, eh?

Guess who appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart this week right after my post about her?

Jane Goodall on The Daily Show

That's right -- Dr. Jane Goodall. And sorry, Jon, I love ya, but you were sorely outclassed by this woman!

Now, let's see if I can focus my blogging powers and make Daniel Craig appear in my living room...ohhhhhmmmmm......
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On November 15, 2009 at 10:07 AM , lifeshighway said...

Oh 'he of the pouty lips' is not so easily summoned. It may require a cabal of arm worshipers.

 
On November 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM , eventer79 said...

Shhhh, don't block the force!

 
On November 16, 2009 at 4:26 AM , Frizzle said...

I <3 Jon Stewart! Although...hhhhmmm...that Daniel guy looks very...uuuummm...environmentally friendly in those low-cut swim shorts. I'll bet he's great at water conservation (among other things!).

 
On November 16, 2009 at 8:07 PM , eventer79 said...

Can't....stop....laughing....