Take a Bite Out of...Your Footprint
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 | Author: eventer79

It's hard to be insightful, educational, and entertaining when running on exhaustion and dark chocolate M&M's (Best. Invention. Ever). So I will totally cheat and just point you towards someone else's hard work! Check out Ideal Bite: this snappy little service not only gives you a website full of ideas, but will send you a daily email full of tips on how to live just a little more gently and a little less high on the eco-smashing-hog. I get their emails and they are short, sweet, to the point and even if they aren't always something I necessarily want to run out and do right away (I was all OVER the junk mail manager, didn't give a damn about organic makeup since I'm not in the habit of putting much crap on my face anyway...), they are always interesting and more than once have directed me towards something cool and new I would never have found on my own. My favourite part is that the topic varies wildly by the day and many suggestions are very doable, even for a despicably poor person such as myself. So wander over and poke around, you just might find something handy!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On February 5, 2009 at 2:55 PM , lifeshighway said...

I plan to wander over there right now. Organic makeup sounds good to me as long as it does not involve smashing berries on my face.

 
On February 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM , eventer79 said...

Berry smashing optional.