I Have Enormous Power!
Monday, February 08, 2010 | Author: eventer79
Once again, I summoned something with this blog!!!! Yes, view it, my first crocus bud, sprung just this weekend in the yard!!



That's right, that means hope hope hope, for spring is creeping near!! I wonder if my powers extend to other realms besides seasonal and celebrity summons...

Let me tell you about this crazy meteorological phenomenon in which sacks of money fall from the sky and land right on people's porches! It's a little known happening, but I have heard the next one is predicted for the American Southeast....

Fingers crossed, wanderers!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On February 8, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

What a beautiful picture! Aren't crocuses amazing? I'll never understand how something so tiny and delicate looking can be so hearty and able to withstand such cold temps! I think I can learn a lot from this small flower!

Thanks for the pic, and for the first glimpse of Spring!! Thanks also for stopping by my blog again. So nice to have company, isn't it?

Have a great week!